+86 158 8957 email@example.com
As an Air Hockey Tables Factory, we have the following recommendations for routine maintenance:
1. The operating voltage of Toy Claw Crane Machine should be within 220V±10V. If it is too low, it will affect the visual effect. If it is too high, it will damage the power supply box, scanning board and transformer of the game machine, which will cause damage to the computer board.
2. The working environment of Toy Claw Crane Machine should be well ventilated and free of moisture. The dust inside the machine is regularly removed, and the humidity of the air is too low, which may cause the parts to rust, and the electronic components of the computer board are partially short-circuited and burned out.
3. The Toy Claw Crane Machine should be placed in a stable position to avoid shaking and shaking, in case the metal parts or substitute coins are dropped onto the electronic components and short-circuited to burn the parts.
Toy Claw Crane Machine
4. Crane Game Machine should avoid high voltage and strong magnetic interference. High-voltage interference damage such as electronic ignition cores will cause the computer board program to get out of control, which will seriously damage the computer board. The store owner should strengthen supervision of the players.
5. Placement of the computer board: Generally, it is better to suspend. Avoid contact with metal parts and screws in the machine. Avoid using anti-static film and anti-static foam to isolate the computer board to avoid short-circuiting.
6. Regularly measure the voltage between the first and third feet of the blue plug of the Crane Game Machine computer board, and ensure that it is within the range of 4.8V to 5.3V. Voltage fluctuations due to changes in potentiometer or component parameters should be measured periodically and adjusted by adjusting the +5V knob on the power box. If it is too low, it will freeze the board. If it is too high, it will burn.
7. Scanning plate adjustment: To maintain good visual effects, the scanning plate calibration should be adjusted frequently.